We all know there are lots of places you could choose to live. You want a place that is:
- Near your work
- Great place for families
- Great place for singles
Chestermere is near your work, but what about the other factors? What is in Chestermere for you? Why do others say you should look at homes for sale in chestermere?
- Chestermere is a quick 20-minute drive to downtown Calgary. So, you have the suburb atmosphere, but can quickly get to Calgary. It is said to be small town living with large city benefits.
- Chestermere lake has great swimming and boating in the summer and skating, snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter. You can enjoy year-round activities lake activities close by where you will live.
- In addition to lake activities, there is a bike pathway so you or your family can enjoy nature on two wheels.
- For additional recreation, there is a golf course and many community activities such as yoga classes.
- Friendly and clean grocery stores and plenty of retail places to shop.
- There is new building in Chestermere. A new development known as Waterbridge is said to include walkable neighborhoods and reclaimed wetlands into an eco park.
Does that sound like a community for you? A friendly, family and singles oriented community with a small town feel with big city opportunities. If this sounds like the place for you, please contact us and let us help you find that perfect home.